ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY THE MULA CLOTHING COMPANY

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Messing With My Heart REMIX: Wayne Marshall feat. Mavado



Recently Alliance key player, Wayne Marshall released the video for his bubbling single "Messing with my Heart Remix", which features ally Mavado on the track and in the video. I must say it is a very well but together video, shot in high quality, with a unique concept and it has that international appeal (without downright copping some played out American style music video, I know we all have been seeing a lot of that lately, especially with all of this Dancehall/RnB/Hip Hop which has been going on for a while now) without losing its authentic Jamaican feel. I really love how the local videographers/directors are stepping up their game; the standard of the music videos produced,are consistently on par with the greats of those big international music video stations. I am hoping that these skills can transfer into film making and help to capture this dynamic island of Jamaica,its people and its culture to showcase to the world.But lets not stray from the point, the video shot!!! guaranteed MVLA!! Keep *seeing DIAMONDS* Marshy

No comments: